(Since requested the Pretty Cure outfit thing already, I am going to post it early. )
So! I recently thought about Little Misses wearing those outfits in the Pretty Cure series. I am choosing number randomly so that I don’t need to think too much on choosing the characters who fits the outfit! (And ya know what to do. NO COMPLAINTS! )
So, as I said, the Little Misses chosen for the series are random. Here! We! Go!
-Gen 1 (Original & Max Heart): F1, L35, L16 (One for original version, One for MH version, and one would be Shiny Luminous.)
-Gen 2 (Splash Star): L19, L1
-Gen 3 (Yes! 5 +GoGo): L2, L4, L15, F4, L13, L3 (2 for the 1st version of outfit, 3 for the 2nd version of outfit, and one would be Milky Rose.)
-Gen 4 (Fresh): L29, F7, F9, L27
-Gen 5 (Heartcatch): L10, L22, L7, L25 (Even I don’t know what Cure outfit suits them here. )
-Gen 6 (Suite): L21, F5, L33, L5 (P.S.: My favorite show.)
-Gen 7 (Smile): L26, L12, S2, L9, F8 (There will be 2 same outfit worn by a Little Miss here.)
-Gen 8 (Dokidoki): L14, L34, L8, L18, F3
-Gen 9 (Happiness Charge): F4, S1, L28, L30
So that’s 3+2+6+4+4+4+5+5+4, 37 in total.
(I am NOT going to do the 3 new characters’ outfit from Gen 10’s Go! Princess series. Or else I will die from the overload work!
*Even they are unknown currently*)
(P.S.: The letters in front of the numbers have meanings. “L” represents official Little Miss everybody knows (coded books from Miss Bossy, Miss Naughty...up to Miss Whoops, Miss Princess, and Miss Hug.) , “F” represents French Little Miss, and “S” represents the Little Miss that appeared in the 2008 version’s Mr. Men Show (For F and S began-letters the characters’ names are arranged in alphabetical order, from A to Z. Such as Miss All-goes-well, Miss Brilliant...to Miss Vain and Miss Yes. And for show characters there is S1 for Miss Calamity and S2 for Miss Daredevil.)). You know who is who.)
Oh, and some more things:
-I am NOT going to draw these listed characters:
1. Other Little Misses such as Miss Birthday, Miss Christmas, Miss Jealous, etc.
2. The unchosen Little Misses, which is, not list-coded above. There’re Miss Trouble (L6), Miss Splendid (L11), Miss Late (L15), Miss Scatterbrain (L17), Miss Quick (L20), Miss Greedy (L23), Miss Scary (L31), Miss Bad (L32), Miss Brilliant (F2), and Miss Prim (F6).
3. MR. MEN GOING CROSS-DRESSING. ESPECIALLY I CAN NEVER IMAGINE WHAT MR. IMPOSSIBLE WILL LOOK LIKE IN SUCH OUTFIT!!! I WILL VOMIT ORGANS IF I DRAW SUCH THING!!!
4. Your OCs. Look, I am NOT doing my OCs either!
5. ANYTHING involved violence or horrible nasty stuffs.
-All in humanized versions.
-Some will be colored, but some won't.
-Request as much as ya want!